Thursday 16 June 2011

Toyota’s Concept design that offers two cars in one

The 2012 model that is being launched later in the year will change a little what we expect of both brands.


For the first time in my driving life I do not have a Toyota in my pool of cars. Before you consider that vain, only two cars make that pool. It was upstaged by the diminutive and practical Mazda Demio that outdid the Toyota Spacio and Vitz in the value for money. I hoped that I would migrate to Subaru but that was not to be.
But in the future, near or far, a Toyota and Subaru will find way back into the stable. What model will that be? I decided to do some research and find out what is out there. Will it will be the little Yaris Concept, Prius or perhaps the smaller and efficient Electric FT – EV II?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOYOTA © 2008 TNB